Monday 4 February 2013

Happy New Month

The turn of events is always amazing and following the events are the exclamations
Are you serious?
Unbelievable
Wow:
Can u imagine?
Dan Allah, ol boy, na wa oh, mseeeech (lol)
Follows the given information, showing a level of surprise, but really are we always that surprised?
It’s a new season, a new phase and a new level and to welcome change can be difficult, rolling out that expensive red carpet for change can be a major welcome herculean task.
Being in a comfort zone, can be bliss, but bliss at the expense of being stagnant? Is not worth it
So dear Lord here I am trusting in You completely because your word says trust in the Lord with all thy heart, with all they might and with all thy strength. He shall direct your path. (Who would like to join me in this prayer?)
Father I need your help to make the right decisions, Lord direct my path. help me be bold enough to take the right step toward fulfilling my purpose and assignment on earth, along side the people you have assigned to me, the wisdom i will require, the finance i will need and the anointing to attain greatness/........in Jesus name (AMEN)

No comments:

Post a Comment