Tuesday 1 April 2014

I LOVE MONDAYS

I HATE MONDAYS
It is a phrase I have heard severally even before I got the first class experience wake up and go to school or work.
Sunday evenings is a constant reminder of what is to come, the almighty dreadful, depressing Monday morning, which promises bonuses like
·         Waking up early
·         Finding what to wear(if u have not done that the night before
·         Traffic
·         Carry over work from Friday
·         New challenges at work etc.
·         Panic attack for a deadline one is expected to meet
Makes you want to call in sick, create a family emergency, it’s amazing how the go to response for avoiding Monday is always to cower and hide. Then you resolve to just saying I HATE MONDAYS.
Over the years I have come to hate Mondays literally, I have wished for an extra day in the weekend, so Monday would stay away a bit longer. Kai gaskiya (honestly) Mondays are just Mondays.
Aside from the standard dislike for Mondays, other attempts have been made to inform Monday how we dislike her, we have pictures, slogans, smileys you name it, Monday knows she is not liked at all.
This morning on my way to work  I watched as cars pass by and I looked at the countenance of the people heading to work and I smiled because I  knew without a doubt we shared the same sentiments, can I get an amen (AMEN)
Then the Holy Spirit said something to me that got me thinking

IF GOD HAD APPROACHED MONDAY LIKE THIS WOULD THERE BE LIGHT? SELAH

No comments:

Post a Comment