Wednesday 27 March 2013

ARE YOU IN PURPOSE?







Dearest one
How are you doing today, it’s been a while I last saw you. Miss you so much, I hope you are well and you are happy where you are. I have no reason to be concerned because I know you are in good hands. Strong healthy hands that guide you to accomplish that which I created you for.
I remember when I first created you. It was a beautiful day, a sunny day, leaves dropping, the air cool from the water Brooke next to the shed, the wood was carefully selected for your place of assignment, I knew just where you will excel so I made sure you were perfect for the place of calling and equipped for the challenge ahead.
The steel I used for your head, its rare, unique suited just for you, no one else can carry it, no one else can use it effectively but you…………….oh my dear you are so special.
How is your guardian doing, I believe both of you are working together to get the job done, I trust your capabilities, as I earlier said in Jeremiah 1v5
 








As I earlier said in the beginning of my letter it has been a while, I miss hearing from you, you used to call me every day, we spent time together, I sharpened your steel, guiding you in the right path so you can be culturally relevant and  you were so effective, you made me proud, but of recent the logs sent over to me are not as many as you used to send, the report I get is that you are blunt, which is funny because you know spending time with me sharpens you, making you so effective and ready at all times.
Lately you spend more time focusing on trivial things that are not in line with your assignment, focussing more on activities than doing the actual work you were created to do, worrying about peoples opinion of you,selling your self short and struggling with the enemy on your own when am your strength, your guide, your protector, the Holy spirit mentioned you don’t even communicate with Him any more, ignoring the caution and advice he gives to you. You don’t even follow in the footsteps of you mentor....... Christ, am worried about you.
The work I sent you to do is yet to be done; I am depending on you my darling one. I am relying on you. This is not the time to be relaxed or lazy, it’s time to work, because the work is great but the laborers are so few (Matthew 9v 37) and its imperative you do the work now because a time comes when you won’t be able to do that which has been assigned specifically to you.
arise and get back to work I NEED YOU...............
I want to ask you the same question I asked Adam…………………………………where are you?
Yours truly

1 comment: