Friday 1 March 2013

Contentment

As excited as a man holding his very first grandchild
As a heart skips a beat when a crush walks by
Peacefully as a mother welcomes her children home for Christmas
Glowing like a bride on her wedding day
Energetic as when a young man turns the key to his dream car for the first time
Calmness of a toddler when finally in the embrace of his/her mum
The delight of a wife when her husband returns from a trip
The excitement of a football team when a goal is scored
When a thousand naira is found at the back pocket of a jean in those times (lol)
Refreshed when taking a cold favorite drink (coke of cos)
Joy of cutting a birthday cake.
Contentment of arriving home after a long hard day’s work
All these feelings cannot express how I feel about You. I love you Lord and I appreciate you for all that you have done for me, words really cannot express my gratitude, You mean the world to me and much more. Thank You so much Lord. I celebrate You permanently.

1 comment:

  1. Why this this bring tears to my eyes? I guess it is gratitude for all He has done for me. I love You Lord.

    ReplyDelete