Wednesday 6 March 2013

COLOR ME


COLOR ME
Your colors make me beautiful
 you color me GREEN, making me flourish in everything I do, my life at that point is filled with the aroma of that early morning dew and flowers glistened with drips of water and the cool wind blowing, while I take a deep breath of air, that sweet early morning air….
Am so content in your presence, total surrender and vulnerable to Your strength, making me realize Lord that you color me PINK
You color me BLUE, as the sky free and bright, the clouds defined and when I look closely I can create images, understanding the gift of creativity You have blessed me with
You color me RED, reminding me of the blood shed for me on the cross, the pain felt on my behalf, the sacrifice so great, made just for me, just for me
You color me PURPLE letting me know I belong to a royal family, sitting right beside the Lord Jesus Christ, in complete realization of my inheritance, dressed fully in Your robe of covering and wearing the ring of ownership to You, surrounded by luxury and wealth
You color me YELLOW as the sun flower I radiate brightly under the sun, being the salt of the earth, reflecting Your light all over the world
You color me white, Your holiness so pure and true, knowing I can be holy because You are holy
You color me, am wrapped totally with Your colors Lord, fearfully and wonderfully made, standing out in total beauty and pride, a child of royalty, bold and confident, cloth in Your robe of many colors, I take long and proud strides just like Joseph in his coat of many colors.
Just as the lily represents a new life You restore me with Your amazing colors, making my life………….without a doubt COLOURED
I glow in Your colors, You color me daily

No comments:

Post a Comment