Sunday 3 March 2013

Public Display of Affection-PDA



The concept of public display of affection a.k.a PDA is yet to gain good grounds in this part of the world. We still have folks who frown at it. Some people would frown at it but secretly long for it. Depending on the type of relationship, it could be a couple or a mother who pushes you away but her eyes twinkles when you force a hug on her.
Where am I going with this? I will tell you.

It all started when I was meditating on a statement I Hear every day, LOVE UP ON GOD..........its hard to decipher because I really feel short of what to do to express myself,with people it's easy because you have options for example gifts, gestures, words etc with God what are words when He is the word of life (1st john 1v1), what are gifts when He daily loads us with benefits, what are gestures when he is our covering(Ezekiel 16v6_14) are you planning to stage a surprise party? Check out rev 1v8 how can you surprise my God?
So since what I can do is not enough for me, I decided to have a movement this week, and to those interested I propose you join me , its call OPERATION PDA TO THE LORD
All we have to do is to publicly display our love to God, I suggest we lift up our hands and say I LOVE YOU LORD to the hearing of people around us( David was undignified for God, so I don't think am over reacting) surprise the Lord by doing what you won't do on a good day. Join me in this movement. Copy this message and post on your timeline for all your friends to join this movement.choose your personal love language but make sure is declared publicly.
One more thing, how about we all lift up our hands in unison at 12noon throughout out this week saying Lord I love you, let the Lord see the hands of his children all over the world lifted up to Him in love. So back to where we started LOVE UP ON THE LORD. 

No comments:

Post a Comment