Friday 15 March 2013

I WANT MORE MORE LORD






He who hungers and thirst after………………………….. (Mattew 5v6)
I wonder what this scripture means to people in Somalia, not with the intention of being insensitive but I figure they can best describe how to hunger and thirst for something.
How to wake up in the morning with hunger pangs, searching and craving for food, water, etc.
The means of achieving these desires are alien to us because no matter how we complain, we find ourselves fed, these people without having the exact details are little or no options. depending on the relief brought to them.

So when I declare that I hunger and thirst after the Lord, I really have to ask myself do I mean what I say?
What’s the reality of that word to me?
How desperate am I to eat of His daily bread?

How eager am I to study and meditate on the word
Do I have the passion to wake up and search, search for replenishment?
Do I experience a pain when not fed by the word?
The tears that follow that lack of satisfaction, do I have that passion?
Am I aware of how refreshing it is to dwell and meditate on the word?
Am not there yet but I have to put this question out there



HOW DESPERATE ARE YOU TO EAT OF THE DAILY BREAD AND DRINK OF THE EVERLASTING WELL?
I CELEBRATE YOU.


1 comment: