Monday 4 March 2013

My Super Hero



Growing up I had my fair share of choosing my favorite super heroes
Secretly wishing I could be one of them, I wear outfits customized with their names; speak their slangs (kazammm), (voltron force) color themes etc.
Every time a new super hero is introduced, I marvel at their given strength and I will never forget the character wonder woman, I believed strongly that I was a descendant of the Amazon ladies,………….. Well till I realize the disadvantage of being one then my love for wonder woman shifted.
My super Heroes kept changing just as I kept changing my decision on what I wanted to be in the future
I changed my choice of super heroes
Hollywood made it worst by presenting their awesomeness with costumes’ and film tricks
Each hero had a special power that makes them unique in their (for a lack of a better word) calling
Attached also is the reason for being who they are, traced back to their individual history.
Some were born that why (JEAN) others were scientifically created (WOLVERINE/CAPTAIN AMERICA), while others were accidentally created (SPIDER MAN), and my personal favorite the once that created themselves (BATMAN). They are so many, flash the fastest man alive, storm who controls the weather, Cyclops whose eyes beam out destructive light, thor ………I know he is strong with his hammer and every but I will have to mention his royal hotness………..the list goes on and on but it will not be complete without DANGER MOUSE (lol).


Idolizing them comes easily because they are tagged super humans, not being ordinary beings, super naturals if you will.
My search continued till I met the king of kings and the Lord of lords, needless to say my search ended
Lord I want you to know that despite my obsession on frictional characters, and their limited potentials You stand out completely.
Your strength is not determined by seasons
Your power exceeds the laws of nature
No one created You
Your awesomeness is not measurable oh mighty Lord
My father, my Lord, my king, my glory, my guide, the light on my feet and path way
MY SUPER HERO
I love You Lord more than Super man

No comments:

Post a Comment